Hola a todos – just received a couple of cancellations for the trip below. So if you are available, please call me asap – 629 388 159
A date for your dairy – Thursday 14th November!
I’ve organised a visit to to the excellent Bodegas Dominio de la Vega, Requena (inland from Valencia) so that we have the opportunity to buy all our Christmas Cava at special, bodega prices!
In fact you will be able to buy your still wine requirements as well, as Dominio de la Vega makes it all, including some super dessert wines too!
Some of you will know that their Reserva cava was voted in, I think, 2002 and 2004, the best Cava in Spain. You may also know that this excellently priced top Cava received a Gold Medal in the recent 50 Great Sparkling Wines of the World Competition. Plus you have perhaps heard as well that their Arte Mayor Cava is the highest ranking Cava in Robert Parker’s publication.
This trip includes:
1. Return Travel
2. Bodega Tour guided by the charming Philosopher/Wine-maker, Alvaro, who will bring to life the fascinating history of the building, as well as the Cava and wine-making processes, in very user-friendly terms!
3. A tasting of four wines – Cava and still.
4. The opportunity to buy Cava and Wine at bodega prices (as much as you want as the coach has sufficient room for many cases!)
5. Three-course lunch in a nearby Hotel restaurant, with wine, of course!
6. Prize Raffle on return journey.
7. A fun Prize Quiz on the day’s events, also as we return.
And the price of this excellent day trip – just 36€ per person!
There is a limited number that we can take so please reserve your places as soon as possible!
If the date just isn’t suitable for you, please pass this e-mail on to friends who may be interested – it’s a great opportunity!