Below, firstly, we have the details of a truly excellent three day, two night, Short Break in Yecla, Murcia, SE Spain – essentially we are talking sheer luxury here! Please read on!
Secondly, details of an imminent (that’s 9th Feb!) dinner with paired wine and wonderful music – where we have just 4 places available, to fill the excellent Restaurante Dgust, Moraira, Alicante.
- I’d like to also confirm that the price of the Short Break in Yecla, whilst it may sound a little steep initially, does represent excellent value for money and includes, well everything!:
High quality lunch*, dinner, bed and breakfast for each of the three days (except breakfast on the first day, of course)
Two nights in luxury accommodation
The cost of the tour and tasting at each of the four bodegas visited
Plus the fun, prize draw and prize quiz on the return journey!
*To give you an example, the lunch and tour at Barahonda (take a look at their restaurant!) is 38€!
By all means visit the websites of the hotel http://casaboquera.es/ and the bodegas:
Where you’ll be able to see the quality of the accommodation, their wines and restaurants and probably the usual cost of a tour and tasting (ours is discounted and will have more wines to taste than is usual!).
2. On Thursday 9th Feb Claire and I are presenting a wonderful evening of Classical Music, Pop Opera and Flute Favourites, with an excellent four-course dinner, each course being paired with a different wine – we have Cava, White Wine; Red Wine and a scrumptious very unusual Dessert Wine. If you’ve been to Restaurante Dgust, you’ll know the excellent standard of this leading Moraira restaurant – if you haven’t been, well you are in for a treat!
Owing to cancellations we have four places left for this splendid gala night – the cost for this event is just 39€!
Also whilst there, you will be the first to hear of the next such night in March, and therefore have the option to reserve there and then, as places will again been limited.
Sorry this has been a bit of a read – but I think it’s worth the effort!
If any of the above is of interest to you, please let me know asap – you can reply by e-mail, or please call me on (00 34) 629 388 159.
- Details of price (it won’t be expensive, for sure) and time are not yet available, but I’d advise putting this date in your diary now! Friday 18th November I’m co-hosting (with the excellent Nicola Thornton, founder of Spanish Palate wine distributors) a tasting for the launch of the new line of wines called Botas de Barro. These wines will be stocked exclusively in the north Costa Blanca area at Bodegas Leopoldo’s Vinali, in Ondara. Please watch this space for more details!
2. The following night, Saturday 19th November, at Javea Arenal’s Restaurante I-Sushi I will be presenting a wine pairing event, with music, where Japanese Cuisine meets Spanish Wine!
Claire-Marie (www.clairemarie.es) will be singing and playing the flute during an excellent evening where we will be tasting five Japanese dishes, hot and cold, each paired with a selected Spanish Wine! Starts 19:30 hrs.
Amazing value for such a night out – just 25€!
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve our places, as soon as you can – it’s gonna be busy!
3. In Moraira centre the new Gourmet Wine and Deli La Lluna is the venue for a Fine Wine and Gourmet nibbles night that I’ll be presenting on Thursday 1st December. We start at 19:30 hrs and we’ll be enjoying 5 quality wines with a selection of different gourmet tastes, spotlighting that which is available in the shop – you are sure to find some great ideas for Christmas presents! The cost is just 10€! At the time of writing we are over half-full, please don’t delay in reserving – email@example.com